Quill Game Studios
A Summer with the Shiba Inu review
900 MB available space
A Summer with the Shiba Inu Review
A Summer with the Shiba Inu is an application by Quill Game Studios. A Summer with the Shiba Inu was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.
A Summer with the Shiba Inu is a visual novel with interactive, meaningful choices.
When Syd the Shiba Inu returns to Shiba Island after a ten year absence, she sets off a chain of events that overturns the lives of all the dogs she had left behind. She gets back in touch with her old friend, Max, and along the way meets a mysterious Labrador retriever named Quei-Li. (What’s a Lab doing on the Island, anyway?) They are her only remaining allies as she tries to survive the past that made her leave the Island in the first place.
- 3 main endings for Syd, with 10+ endings for other dogs depending on your actions!
- Visual novel with story wordcount of ~70,000
- Random facts about dogs in menus
- 30 Steam achievements
- Dog bark button in preference menu
Demo available - please see our website.
An emulated instance made so that Reality can be reallocated amongst the dogs of the Island.
This allocation is based on ranking, and therefore how good a dog is.
It could be said that the ranking based on these ARInas maintains the social order.
And it is in my best interests to ensure that I have the highest ranking possible. I will fight tooth and claw for it, because only then can I gain freedom...
Streaming / Recording
Streaming and recording the game is permitted.
- In order to record or stream, you must link to this Steam store page in the description.
- We'd love to see the content you recorded: Tweet us @quill_studios!