Byterunners Game Studio
Drug Dealer Simulator review
15 GB available space
Drug Dealer Simulator Review
Drug Dealer Simulator is an application designed by Byterunners Game Studio. Drug Dealer Simulator was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences? SIMULATE IT! Now you will finally be able to crawl into the dark alleys of the drug dealing business!
Start small, grow BIG!Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controlling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's up to you!
But be careful! Nothing is easy in the world of crime...
Retrieve smuggled merchandise from outside cartels, avoid the police, organise hideouts. Sell small amounts to singular clients, or do big deals with gangs.
Remember, you have to be smart, you have to be sneaky. Enemies are lurking on every corner, and the DEA never sleeps.
Scared yet? Don't be. The brave ones rule the world.
In this world not only you seek power, money, and respect. Be careful with your actions. Don't screw your clients... too much, cooperate with the right people, don't get caught and you just might live long enough, to spend your fortune!
Who needs money, if you can't spend it, right? Use your profits to either grow your gang, buy new equipment, hire some muscle or... JUST HAVE FUN AND PARTY.
Cash, drugs, and rock'n'roll... or something like that.
GAME FEATURES:- Receive smuggled shipments from the cartel
- Safely make your way to your hideout with the merchandise
- Create your own recipes, divide portions to prepare dope for sale
- Organise your distribution starting from singular junkie sales up to wholesale transactions with local gangs
- Strategically avoid police patrols and DEA ambushes
- Raise your influence and gain territory. Hire people, make deals with gangsters.
- Grow your business, invest your money and face new dangers and dilemmas as you climb the criminal ladder.