Never Give Up review
500 MB available space
Never Give Up Review
Never Give Up is an application by Massive Monster. Never Give Up was first published on . Never Give Up is available on Steam, Other.
Never Give Up is a masocore, tough-as-nails groundhog day platformer where levels respawn with more obstacles and rooms until you survive the set or Give Up.
"This Game Looks Too Hard"
If you're on the fence about whether this game is for you, here are some things you might not know about Never Give Up.
• Easy Mode - Play with checkpoints, we're not judging.
• Infinite Jump Mode - Yes, you read that correctly - go nuts, float above it all.
• Give Up Button - Skip to the next level, return when you've cooled off, or don't.
It's true Never Give up was designed to be very difficult, but it was also designed to allow players some control over just how difficult. Everyone should have a chance to never give up.
- 6 unique worlds and boss battles
- 30 level sets totaling over 150 levels
- 155 collectible coins placed in tantalizing, precarious positions
- 30 secret objects hidden throughout the game
- 21 unlockable outfits (gotta look cute for your date with a buzzsaw)
- 1 Egoraptor taunting you throughout the entire game
- Leaderboards, split timers, speedrunning tools, and more
We've also included accessibility features such as button remapping, contrast sliders, and animation/screenshake toggles for folks with sensitivities to these sorts of things.